SBX Technologies Corp. provides solutions to complex socio-industrial problems using Artificial Intelligence (AI)/ Machine Learning(ML), IoT/sensor network, and model-based simulation technique. With a proven track record in biomedical industry, we have established our expertise in solving issues involving highly complex systems and technical basis spanning from artificial intelligence and machine learning to data analysis and model-based simulation. We use our expertise to solve problems pertinent to industrial and societal issues including, but not limited to mobility, logistics, industry 4.0, and related issues that are critical to our society.
- Industries Redefined.
- Combining the best in class Technology, Design, Science and Engineering along with Machine learning and AI techniques.
- Machine learning and Artificial intelligence
- We combine the latest in Machine leanring and AI to provide novel solutions to customer specific problems. We have expertise in applying there techniques on all modalities of data(text, image, video and numbers)
- Big Data, Connectivity and Analytics
- Our platform technologies empower connectivity and automation of complex workflows in industry relevant applications. We have experience in dealing with big data and performing real time intelligence/ analytics on them.
- Robust Engineering at Scale
- Our engineering capabilities allow us to build end-to-end scalable solutions which help our clients translate complex machine learning and AI workflows to production easily.
- IoT and Logistics
- Internet of Things (IOT), Edge computing and Fog computing expertise along different industry verticals such as Logistics, Agriculture, Healthcare, Mobility and Material Informatics using our technologies.
- Software and Hardware research
- Our research and engineering teams are highly experienced in the convergence of hardware and software technologies.
- Technology Consulting
- We help large corporations tackle their challlenging problems using the latest technologies.
- Healthcare, Biomedicine and Pharma
- Deep expertise in application of technology and engineering solutions to Healthcare and Pharma domain.
- Automotive/ Mobility
- Helping our clients end to end analytics engine for Autonomous driving cars.
Connectivity and automation platform
Text analytics and intelligence platform
Generic Machine learning and intelligence platform
Samik Ghosh, PhD.
President and CEO
Extensive background in networks and telecommunication, systems biology, drug discovery, enterprise-scale software development and start-up experience in USA. He is also a Senior Researcher at The Systems Biology Institute, Tokyo and serves as the CTO of SBX Corporation. He received his Bachelors in Technology from India in 2001, MS and PhD in Computer Sciences from The University of Texas at Arlington in 2004 and 2007 respectively, where his reseach focused on computational modeling of biological systems.
Decades of experience in project management, quality control and operations in the software/IT industry (including Lotus) and served as chief administrative officer for RoboCup. She is Managing director of SBX Corporation, and also a Senior Researcher at The Systems Biology Institute, Tokyo. She has been an active member of various standardization efforts in systems biology.
Sucheendra Kumar, PhD.
Seasoned technologist and scientist with years of practical problem solving and software product development expertise for tackling challenging problems at the crossroads of computational and complex systems. Has worked on both applied and basic research in employing large-scale data analytics, machine-learning, text mining and dynamic modeling techniques for deeper understanding of complex systems in bio-medicine, socio-economic and related areas. Currently serves as CTO of SBX Technologies. Also leads the data science and engineering teams at SBX Corporation as its Director of Engineering and Adjunct Senior Researcher at The Systems Biology Institute, Tokyo. He received his Bachelors of Engineering from India in 2006 and PhD in Computer Science from the National University of Singapore in 2013.
Please contact info [AT] sbx-tech.com for more information.
Saisei Ikedayama Bldg. 5-10-25 Higashi Gotanda Shinagawa, Tokyo 141-0022